Women really need to quit their attitude and particularly beautiful women.

Answer me this, is it impossible to say "don't I know you from somewhere?" without it being looked upon as a pick-up line?
Bloody hell.

On the two or three occasions a woman has said that to me, I usually say, "does it matter?"
And follow it up with a lick of the lips and a deep lustful stare, lmao.
But not women; they always assume you are up to no good.
Whatever.

Anyways, maybe they will discuss how to receive a man (heh) as part of the etiquette classes on 'Charm School'. Not that I care for the show, but Quanda seems to care; and if Quanda cares, I care. So I guess I do care for the show.
mikki-taylor-from-I-love-New-York-jpeg
Fact is she cares so much she did her own investigation and learnt of an assistant to Monique, the reported host of 'Charm School.'
The assistant's name is Mikki Taylor, the Beauty Director at Essence Magazine. And if her picture at left is anything to go by, she'll certainly improve the girls' sense of style.

Dang at those teeth. Since my experience with a tooth-implant, I have a strong sexual attraction to any woman with perfect teeth, and she certainly qualifies.
And those eyes. Just beautiful.
I could tear the flesh off that woman bite by bite.
(drinks blood)

I'll be back with 'I Love New York' news -the premiere episode was shown today, online- thanks to an exclusive report by the Dean of our faculty, Irresistable Deliscious.
Hasta luego.

4 comments

  1. The Q © 2010 // 2/1/07 7:20 PM  

    I may have misinformed you or you just got it wrong. However, Mikki Taylor is the Beauty Director of Essence.

    I really appreciate your 'Charm School' update. She does have some beautiful teeth. A striking sister to say the least.

    As far as the 'Do I know you from somewhere?' A lot of times the men really do think they know you from somewhere. I have had 'admirers' who I passed up or rejected in my younger years approach me and say 'Do I know your from somewhere?'

    I hate to say it but I say, "Nope, I don't think so." I do the same with men I went to school with and a few I've dated. Though it may have been only one or two dates we dated none the less. One however, walked away and 2 minutes later returned to my horror and said, " You're So n So and you wouldn't give me the time of day. Remember we went out a couple of times?"

    I interrupted and corrected him and said, "If we went out, I obviously gave you some time, so what is your complaint?"

    He grinned and said, " Oh you are still as evil and clever as ever. My complaint is that a brother tried to get to know your stuck up ass. However, you were too stuck on yourself to give him the courtesy of informing him that you weren't interested."

    Can you say IRRITATED AND MAD? So I replied, " Actually, I thought you were an intelligent brother. And you may very well be in some areas in life. When it comes to me you are leaning on towards the side of special education or remedial courses. I am not stuck on myself nor have I ever been. I definitely wasn't stuck on you that's why you're not even a memory. I hope you have a great day."

    And then I turned and walked off. I guess I don't acknowledge person's I had acquaintence with in the past because I have no interest in having a conversation with them or walk down memory lane.

  2. FOL // 2/1/07 7:26 PM  

    Dang Quanda.

    You are the type that really pisses men off.

    I'll make the correction

  3. The Q © 2010 // 2/1/07 7:31 PM  

    And what type is that?

    I haven't pissed you off have I?

    LOL.....

  4. The Q © 2010 // 2/1/07 7:38 PM  

    Thank you for the correction!

eXTReMe Tracker