new-york-and-red-oysterNew York's manager/agent and I sorted out our differences so we are cool again, but I wasn't the one he called a "dirty bitch" so I suspect Groovy will need more convincing.

Over on New York's agent's page (and I am saying he is until proven otherwise) he is lamenting the fact that MySpace won't shut down the fake New York page until he proves he represents the real New York, Tiffany Patterson-Pollard.
Seems a reasonable request to me, but he refuses to produce picture proof until they accede to his request to shut down the fake New York MySpace.
I think that's what they call a stand-off or a stalemate or stubbornness or what about just plain old fucking ass stupid!

Why not email MySpace the proof and let them handle the legal issues behind closed doors? That way no one else gets a hold of New York's MySpace salute and Bucky is recognized without dispute as her representative.
But, I guess New York's agent is just understandably peeved that this counterfeit Tiffany, New York wannabe poser is profiting from her goodwill, or badwill, depending on your point of view.

Anyway, I didn't think that was really important but I thought we should focus attention away from the fighting in the comments section of the previous blog. There are more important issues to worry about like Walmart dissolving its layaway program after this Christmas holiday season. That's serious stuff, so go sign the petition.

11 comments

  1. :| raven |: // 25/10/06 1:47 PM  

    um .. okay. :)

    great post.

    i do have to say that i watched the extras on the reunion show and i am appalled at Bootz, Delish and Buckwild's behavior. Buckwild was just in the fray to be an ass .. nothing more. And New York didn't get Bootz ass eliminated ... she got herself eliminated AND since she had a man the whole time .. WHY DOES SHE CARE?

    UGH ... i hope these women got a glimpse of just how pathetic they looked on National Cable TV.

  2. :| raven |: // 25/10/06 1:48 PM  

    oh yea .. and Walmart is an evil corporation ... down with WALMART!!!!

    i hate Walmart.

    :)

  3. FOL // 25/10/06 2:10 PM  

    So what's up....and have you seen Groovy around?

  4. Anonymous // 25/10/06 2:13 PM  

    Hey Steupz wuz good wit it? First of all, WHAT does "dissovling a layaway program" mean? I'm sorry for being so naive but what the hell? I have no idea what you're talking about Steups. But if it'll help YOU out, then of COURSE I'll sign it. Perhaps I should get lawyer slave to look at it first though. Anyhoo, I'm sorry to say it but I STILL don't trust that BuckyBlends charecter. I just think he's a big (and I do mean BIG) fake. Steups don't fall for his lines. Anybody who calls Groovy is no good in MY book. And HEEEEEY Ladybug! What's up shooooga? And hey to you too, Raven sweetie.

  5. :| raven |: // 25/10/06 4:09 PM  

    hey steups ... i emailed her the other day cuz i hadn't heard from her .. she told me then that she had just been busy with errands and family ... i was worried about her!! this was monday .. i was wondering about her today .. i haven't checked email ..

    *beep beep*
    Please Hold

    no email today .. i hope she's still ok. sounded like she just had a lot on her plate.

    how are you doing?

    ** waves at ID**

  6. Anonymous // 25/10/06 4:10 PM  

    Oops I meant to say, "anyone who calls groovy a bitch is no good in my book".

  7. Anonymous // 25/10/06 4:11 PM  

    Hey Raven shug. I'm a little down. I feel like clowning around with my (Straight and reluctant) cyber boyfriend JayJay. He says the funniest things.

  8. Anonymous // 25/10/06 4:52 PM  

    Hey Raven, ITA with your comments about Bootz & Buckwild and their hood-rat behavior in the Reunion previews. (Deelish I will excuse, I thought she handled herself well during FOL2, and hey, seems New York had to go and mention her Mama, lol.) After viewing the previews, I have to say I'm excited to see Somethin'! She's arguing with Bootz, dancing to Krazy's singing, can't wait! :)

  9. Anonymous // 26/10/06 1:48 AM  

    I've got a strong feeling that this bucky character is a fraud. for one, the audio of "new york" on the myspace sounds NOTHING LIKE new york, maybe an impersonater. it isn't hard to mimick voices. secondly, if you look at the picture on the alleged miss michele myspace page & then look at the picture of miss michele on tiffanyakanewyork's page, it's pretty obvious to me that someone simply took the picture off of tiffanyakanewyork's page and photoshopped it and LASTLY...come on now,stalling on a salute? bargaining to do a salute? get real. if someone was pretending to be me on myspace or any other website for that matter, i'd be making a salute the very same day i found out.
    i dont know. maybe im just trying to convince myself that tiffanyakanewyork is real.

  10. Anonymous // 26/10/06 1:53 AM  

    I think this bucky guys is fake. He has this audio on his myspace page now that's supposed to be NEW YORK.It sounds nothing like her, this dude seems real weird!

  11. Anonymous // 26/10/06 10:56 AM  

    lol at red oyster's facial expression

eXTReMe Tracker