I had nothing to write about so I eavesdropped on the upper-class musings at Televisionwithoutpity and they are listening to old-school Flav Flav so why not follow them?
All credit to Angelsoulnme, whose post I am literally hijacking and plagiarizing without shame.



Looking at that video you wonder why writers describe Flava Flav as a coon when he was always into satire and irony. The epitome of a coon is a lazy, inarticulate simpleton, whilst Flav is a clock-wearing wordsmith. That doesn't juxtapose well with me.

Here's Flav describing the genesis of his oversized clocks and other interesting discourse from 'VH-1 Behind the Music.'


And, why not watch the uncensored video for the anthem, "Fight the Power"...


Okay, that's it for me...either Groovy or Irresistable (he's an honorary) will fashion a story later today on whom they want to succeed Hoopz. You already know I am willing to kill a kitten for New York.
Laterz.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // 14/10/06 2:54 PM  

    wow

  2. Groovy Noodles // 14/10/06 5:22 PM  

    Again with the killing a kitten thing! Do I need to remind you that I am The Crazy Cat Lady and I have 9 cutie little kitties in my house? Don't make me get all PETA on your ass.

    I'll do a post on whom I want to win. But can we get Irresistable to do one too? I love that guy!

  3. Cie Cheesemeister // 16/10/06 1:25 AM  

    Flav is truly one of the greatest hip hop performers and an integral part of Public Enemy. Till the day I die, I will be sad if I miss a P.E. concert. I own all of their CD's and DVD's.
    However, this does not change how I feel about Flav's caveman attitude towards women and the fact that a man that sees women as chattel could be involved with an organization such as Public Enemy, who very rightly espouse treating women with respect.

  4. Anonymous // 16/10/06 8:41 PM  

    Flav is truly one of the greatest hip hop performers and an intergral part of Public Enemy.And I think you and Deelisha is going to have a nice time together and yall do yall thing and make New York jealous.And gone have yall 4 more kids.

eXTReMe Tracker