the_hottie_mess.jpgWell, she was my first guess after "New York" but I never truly believed that "Hottie" was/is "The Flavorette".
For all you know she was the anonymous commenter yesterday, enlightening us that "New York" was not "The Flavorette".

My first reaction is this show will not work because I can't think of a single person who liked, appreciated or felt pity for "Hottie". But you never know, maybe it will take off because the twenty males might be interesting. Not to me mind you, I am not interested in watching twenty men slave for Schatar Taylor; but you might be (interested).

I love the quote on her site where she writes "Schatar is an audience favorite, loved by adults and children alike." Maybe that's the clue right there, maybe Schatar is likeable but when she steps into that "Hottie" character she is transformed into the hottest of hot messes. Or should I say a hottie mess!

Anyway, the only reason I am writing about this is the story in HipandPop.com
I am assuming they know what they're talking about.

You know what, on second thought maybe Schatar will surprise us and act normal instead of the damn fool because if you look at her promotional pictures she isn't half-bad.





Of course she has her bad days too, but don't we all.

hottie-mess-02-jpeg

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // 1/8/06 11:54 AM  

    Maybe the guy will win a really bad weave at the end.

  2. Anonymous // 1/8/06 12:26 PM  

    lmbao at the bad weave prize

  3. Anonymous // 1/8/06 7:29 PM  

    The whole first episode is on VSPOT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. FOL // 1/8/06 8:16 PM  

    are you certain because they had a lengthy preview on VH-1 a couple hours ago.

  5. Anonymous // 4/8/06 11:06 PM  

    HOTTIE SCHATAR - the only one i'll watch
    ALL EYES FOCUSED ON THE JIGGLE IF YOU GET MY DRIFT

eXTReMe Tracker