flava-flav-flavor-of-love-2-jpeg
First up, Flava Flav is featured in "Entertainment Weekly"; I haven't seen it myself but it was reported in "Concrete Loop" so it must be true, lol.
Lol? I really need to quit with the text speak, why do I need to prompt y'all that something is funny because if it is you'll laugh anyway and if it isn't then I look like an ass.

So that's it, no more LOL, LMAO or whatever else. They are banished henceforth and forthwith.
Now that I have re-read the piece the Loop actually got it from "Oh No They Didn't", which is one of these blogs that started just a minute ago and has like 6 million readers already.
When will this blog become that popular uh? Uh?

Okay, what else? The Young, Black and Fabulous blog (YBF if you are a friend) writes that Hoopz may be pregnant and Dwayne Wade of the Heat may be the father. That's too many maybe's if you ask me so it's probably not true. However, Hoopz pregnant may not be such a bad thing if it adds some puff to that hard jawline.

"Rain" from "Flavor of Love 1" is doing big things again. I believe I mentioned that she had a small part in a movie to be released, and then we saw her hanging with Justin from "American Idol", now she is doing the nude photography thing.
Girl has a fantastic body, for real...
flava-flav-flavor-of-love-2-jpeg

7 comments

  1. Anonymous // 8/8/06 2:13 PM  

    The more I watch the Flavor of Love the more I notice how out of context and heavily edited the show REALLY is. Just simple things like after the bed fight it shows the black girl and H-town sitting in a room seperated from the other girls, but when it cuts back to the other girls drinking and in the background you can see H-town sitting with the other girls. Also, when Somethin is yelling "OMG i'm so skinny..." you can see Toastee standing right next to her, then all of a sudden it cuts to the staircase where Toastee is standing there too. And if you watch the extras on V-Spot the show longer versions of scenes from the show which almost give a different message then from the normal show on tv. I mean I love the show but you can tell it's what the girls say and do is really edited to seem like something else.

  2. FOL // 8/8/06 2:35 PM  

    yes, I hear you.
    But it's a show and if editing it makes it more entertaining and the edits aren't hurting the girls reputation; then I am cool with it.

    Nice comment, you seem to really pay attention to the show.

  3. Anonymous // 8/8/06 11:26 PM  

    I totally agree with how out of context and edited the show is. But unfortunatley, at the end of the day all that matters to VH1 is what kind of drama will bring in the ratings.

    I'm not really sure if this is really her, but Saaphryi, the girl who was kicked off is an aspiring actress if these pictures are really her. You probably have seen them already, and they have been circluating on the VH1 message board. Check it out: http://members.tripod.com/~Y2Kthemovie/index-33.html

  4. FOL // 9/8/06 12:44 AM  

    hadn't seen them at all anonymous, thanks for the heads up.
    Not to sure if it's her or not but how many people with that name looks like that; I guess it has to be her.

  5. Anonymous // 9/8/06 1:25 AM  

    That's what I thought, defintely not a common name. It looks like her in the face, but she must have gained a whole lot of weight.

  6. Anonymous // 16/8/06 9:59 PM  

    WoW Flav really takes ghetto fabulous to new levels. Episode 2, with the KFC chicken, I wanted to gag. I could understand not wanting to try exotic cuisine, but damn Flav had to go to the fried chicken. If this season of whores were hand-picked by flav himself then that really shows you how tasteless he really is. The only girl that really has class is "like dat" , she has style and grace which should not be wasted on FOL, come on girl u can do better than that. Somethin' is bragging about being original, like sh**ting on yourself is something to be proud of. That's nasty, Doo-Doo Brown. Just say no to Anal sex ,uh somethin!!!!!!!!!!

  7. Anonymous // 12/5/07 9:44 PM  

    WELL FLAV I DON'T THINK HOOPZ WOULD DO U LIKE DAT.SHE'S A VERY PRETTY AND NICE GIRL.DO U THINK THAT SHE IS PREGNANT BY SOMEONE ELSE I FOR REAL????

eXTReMe Tracker