Spunkeey-the-hottest-girl-on-flavor-of-love-2-jpeg
I'd think you'd agree that besides "Somethin's" dump on the mansion's floor, the mansion's staircase and the mansion's bathroom, "Flavor of Love 2" was no stinker.
Big Black African said it well in his preview, Flava Flav seem to have tempered his overactive personality but that's probably because the former Public Enemey hype-man is now a polished reality television star. Flava Flav is a veteran now so he knows how to pace himself and what characters to use to develop the story he wants told.
But, more likely he was overwhelmed by the sheer sexuality and beauty of the "Flavor of love 2" girls.

There is some debate as to the physical appearance of the girls compared to "Flavor of Love 1's" cast but there is no debate as far as I am concerned, these women are simply sexier.

My immediate favorites are "Nibblz" and "Spunkeey." I don't know if y'all remember "Spunkeey" when I first "found" her; her name is Maria Dunbar and back then when I looked at her pictures I never expected she'd be such a drama queen, although looking back I should have known after our first conversation. The girl isn't short on confidence let me tell you.
Spunkeey is my first choice and those who disagree need to remember that "New York" was nobody's favourite last time and now y'all are begging for her return. Which reminds me, what's up Sanyo?
Nibblz-the-hottest-girl-on-flavor-of-love-2-jpeg

And then there's "Nibblz". I thought her sexiness overfloweth on the show and if ever there was a time I wished I was Flava Flav it was on the occasion he had alone time with Bettie "Nibblz" Brown.
She has other things on her mind though, apparently her name was littered all over the Wendy Williams Show today by the lover of an ex-boyfriend or whatever.
She (Nibblz) denied all the assertions and claims during the Wendy Williams Show and writes on her (Nibblz) My Space that...

It may be true that in a small section of Brooklyn, I am legendary but I assure you it is because I've only allowed for speculation. My inner circle -- my friends, my lovers -- is small and anyone attempting to slander my name will find out quickly that I like it sullied. I am amused, to say the least.


So that's that then, it's time to wrap things up for now, but if you want to read an oustandingly detailed recap of the first episode then take the leap to my girlfriend Caroline's article at The Trades.
Caroline is not exactly my girlfriend but I always wanted a girlfriend named Caroline so I seixed the opportunity.

I am off then but what about pictures of Larissa aka "Bootz"

bootz-flavor-of-love-2-nude-01-jpeg bootz-flavor-of-love-2-nude-01-jpeg
bootz-flavor-of-love-2-nude-01-jpeg bootz-flavor-of-love-2-nude-01-jpeg
bootz-flavor-of-love-2-nude-01-jpeg bootz-flavor-of-love-2-nude-01-jpeg

12 comments

  1. Anonymous // 7/8/06 8:42 PM  

    Nice blog man, I've been checking it out since last season....

    a few things...

    it appears that Krazye is discovered as a liar in future episodes....hard to tell from the previews but it seems there's more then 1 scene where she's accused of being fake in future episodes....she looks Latina, but in one future preview another girl calls her White...........when all the rappers visit Flav they seem to accuse someone of being fake and I think it's her (I could be wrong)

    also she sang to Flav which is maybe a sign of the real reason she's there

    can you tell us anything about her?

    Spunkeey in her argument with Somethin' said over and over how she's a regular girl not looking for a career out of this but her website you posted shows she's definitely promoting her celebrity from being on the show

    also, the one girl who had the clock made with her picture in the center.......(like Serious) she said she's not looking for a career out of this....but it appeared to be professionally done (the photo)

    and Eyez said Wire has been on 5th wheel.......any evidence about this?

    Buckwild definitely seems the realest one

    it smells like Tiger is gonna be another Hoopz

    and it sounded like from the voice that New York helps Flav out in a future episode

  2. FOL // 7/8/06 9:01 PM  

    You are either very observant or a VH-1 Producer, lol.
    Spunkeey is a straight up trip. I can't really speak to her motives but the way she got in the face of Somethin sort of gives her some sincerity don't you think?

    She could have played it cool and got a clock anyway.
    But, you are right, she is a model so the exposure is great for her. But all of them are seeking exposure in one way or the other and why not.
    They are putting themselves out there to be ridiculed so it's only right they reap the rewards too.

  3. FOL // 7/8/06 9:05 PM  

    No Prin. They had the regular "take a picture of me in the mall" sort of photos before the show, but it's only smart that they acquire something more professional to capitalize on the notoriety.

    I keep saying to the readers these are nice people. They may look a little off on the television, but in conversation these women are just regular folk with the guts to get on tv.

  4. Anonymous // 7/8/06 9:16 PM  

    so what did you think about those girls I mentioned ? (i.e., Krazye)

  5. FOL // 7/8/06 9:25 PM  

    I think you are right. She looks counterfeit, but it's just one episode, way too early to judge.

  6. Anonymous // 7/8/06 11:17 PM  

    prinsustai7....all of the contestants are in "the biz" one way or another. basically the show is fake. 90% of the girls are either models or aspiring actresses...etc. they just use the show to get there names and faces out there.

  7. Anonymous // 8/8/06 12:45 AM  

    spunkeey is to damn fake she trying to hard

  8. Groovy Noodles // 8/8/06 1:15 AM  

    Hey Steups,

    I just found an interesting interview with Toasteee on the D-Listed blog:

    http://dlisted.blogspot.com/

    You have to scroll way the hell down, but it's there, sandwiched in between something unidentifiable and Tori Spelling.

    Just thought you'd like to see if you haven't already. :)

  9. Anonymous // 8/8/06 4:45 AM  

    not all of them take these naked pics before the show.. must of them are after.. i no one of these girls that are posted up here and she is turned into a straight HO!

  10. Anonymous // 9/8/06 2:02 PM  

    not to venture of the subject but do u really think new york is gonna appear but if that does happen im goin to tivo that show and record it on vhs

  11. FOL // 9/8/06 11:08 PM  

    That's something I have heard but not from anyone who knows what they are talking about

  12. Anonymous // 13/8/06 7:45 PM  

    Awww ... thank you for the link! I'm a-gonna link back over at the Trades because this is my first stop for "Flavor of Love" news.

eXTReMe Tracker