Why do they have to tape in LA? No one lives in Los Angeles.

Anyway, my girl Lareigna (such a pretty spelling for a pretty name) gave us the heads-up on the Reunion Show. Read the release, apply if you are in the area and give us the scoop without revealing what you oughtn't.


Are you the ULTIMATE Flavor of Love fan?

Do you know everything there is to know about Flava Flav and the girls? Why not put your knowledge to good use by attending the taping of the "Flavor of Love Season 2 Reunion."

You'll get an opportunity to ask questions of your favorite cast members, hear them revisit good times and bad, and even to be among the first to find out how things went for the girls after their "time was up."

The taping will be held in Los Angeles during the afternoon of Saturday, September 16, 2006. The taping is FREE but by invitation ONLY. So to secure your spot at what is gonna be one of the hottest reunions in VH1 History, write us at: Flav_Reunion at yahoo dot com

In your email, please include the following information:
Your First Name
Your Age & Sex
Your city of residence
Your contact numbers and email address
The total number of people that will be attending the reunion.

You will be contacted by a producer if he requires more information OR if you are selected for the audience.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

You must be over 18 to attend the taping

All audience members will be REQUIRED to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to being admitted to the audience.


That's it for me today but Groovy Noodles has a few ideas in her head so she'll probably post something today or tomorrow, but she's in another time-zone so her today might be your tomorrow, ya feel me?


Here's a picture of Payshintz with LeBron James and Shane Battier for your trouble.
Payshintz-flavor-of-Love-2-with-LeBron-James-jpeg

13 comments

  1. blackrose // 29/8/06 4:28 PM  

    I live in LA and I'm so glad it's on a Saturday, cause these things are almost always on a weekday. I will apply, if i get invited, I'll let you know!

  2. blackrose // 29/8/06 4:31 PM  

    Oh, I love the blog, by the way, I have never posted in the comments, but I've read EVERY post since you started!!

  3. FOL // 29/8/06 5:15 PM  

    Thanks for reading Yiling.
    This blog has the readers with the best names.

  4. lareigna // 29/8/06 11:02 PM  

    Thanks for the shout out Steups.

    I would apply to see if this ad is for real, but I won't be in the LA area. So let me know people.

  5. Anonymous // 30/8/06 7:33 AM  

    payshintz is a fucking whore

  6. Anonymous // 30/8/06 2:33 PM  

    TAHT'S GOOD U FELT BECAUSE U WANTED YOUR CAKE AND ICECREAM TOOO.

  7. Anonymous // 30/8/06 3:55 PM  

    what the hell are you talking about

  8. Anonymous // 30/8/06 11:18 PM  

    Does anyone know if the reunion show taping invite info is real? I havent found it anywhere else...

  9. lareigna // 30/8/06 11:45 PM  

    I found this on the Vh1 message boards. I had said before that I didn't know if it was for real or not, but it might be worth a shot to see if it is.

  10. Anonymous // 31/8/06 1:02 AM  

    new york is the special guest this sunday at the end of the episode

  11. Anonymous // 31/8/06 6:09 PM  

    I got a bulletin with this same info from the official Flavor of Love myspace so i think its legit.

  12. Anonymous // 31/8/06 8:34 PM  

    that right

  13. Anonymous // 3/9/06 1:48 AM  

    How will they be picking people to invite to the taping?

eXTReMe Tracker