nikki_hoopz_dennae_alexander_jpegY'all know the World Cup is on right? You know, the world's most prestigious sports tournament?
Well yeah, it's on, so check it out on ABC or ESPN or your neighbor's television or whatever. Tomorrow England oppose Paraguay and Trinidad and Tobago confront Sweden.

That's not the breaking news however; someone from the comments box directed me to My Space where I could possibly find girls from Flavor of Love Season 2. Unfortunately I found nothing. Nothing except more Hoopz pictures...yeahhhhhhhhh.
Look below for more pictures of the ofttimes beautiful and sometimes gorgeous, Nicole 'Hoopz' Alexander.
Nikki_Hoopz_Alexander_jpeg
Nikki_Hoopz_Alexander_jpeg Nikki_Hoopz_Alexander_jpeg

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 12/6/06 8:12 PM  

    Steups, whos the lady in red?

  2. FOL // 25/11/06 8:02 PM  

    mimime, I have no idea. Pity I only just saw your comment or I would have checked it out

eXTReMe Tracker