Oh yes, the girls are coming out. I am not sure about this one but I believe we may have found our fourth lady from Flavor of Love Season 2.
Her name is Cleopatra Jones and I don't know shit about her save that her horoscope is Cancer and she's from Kentucky.
Looking at her pictures she is thick like Heinz ketchup, just the way I like them...
Cleopatra_Jones_Flavor_of_Love_2_jpeg
Cleopatra_Jones_Flavor_of_Love_2_jpeg

Okay then. The fifth girl we can sort of confirm as an applicant on the reality television show Flavor of Love 2 is Bettie Brown, a 21 yr old New York bisexual.
Hmmn, something about the word "bisexual" always grabs my attention.
She's agnostic and describes herself as a product of post-modern sexuality which I surmise is a euphemism for "loose morals."
She also says she's in an exclusive relationship so I guess we can rule her out as the eventual winner.
I have pictures and Bettie Brown's My Space blog.
Bettie_Brown_Flavor_of_love_season_2_jpeg

11 comments

  1. Anonymous // 18/6/06 4:39 PM  

    I would put her and Shay Johnson together in a room with me...
    I could die a happy man then

  2. Anonymous // 18/6/06 5:47 PM  

    It's doesn't matter if their bisexual, married, engaged, paid staff or confused....the show is a complete fraud anyway, nothing but entertainment.

  3. Anonymous // 18/6/06 6:13 PM  

    I love Bettie Brown's response, lol.

    It may be pure entertainment but I believe the girls when they say they fall for Flava Flav so Ill be watching.
    In my opinion the girls of the new season are plenty better than last season and I can't wait to see Bettie and Shay.

  4. Anonymous // 18/6/06 7:00 PM  

    yea on the first season the only hot one was hoops

  5. Anonymous // 18/6/06 9:22 PM  

    steups man you have really kept the fire burning under this show.
    These women are tight and I really think you need to apologize to Betty

  6. Anonymous // 19/6/06 3:35 AM  

    4:00 you got to be kiddin'.Tru Hoopz was hot but Serious was def sumthin SERIOUS!So far Shay and Bettie cute but they not no Hoopz and Serious!

  7. Anonymous // 19/6/06 7:56 AM  

    Hey, go to "fake" New Yorks myspace page and read the epistole that she wrote! It's sad, yet kinda funny....

  8. FOL // 19/6/06 1:31 PM  

    I read it and I don't know what to say about that girl.
    She is a fascinating person though

  9. Anonymous // 19/6/06 6:20 PM  

    And what about the thick girl???????

  10. Anonymous // 19/6/06 9:31 PM  

    The thick girl looks good but I don't think Flav will keep her around for long. He's just a teeny ass man so no way he would want a big girl

  11. Anonymous // 20/6/06 11:07 AM  

    Keep your eye on Cleo. I bet she puts on quite a show...MORE TO LOVE!

eXTReMe Tracker