I have to apologise for not posting 'til now but as you may have heard my friends Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes brought a new life unto this earth and I just had to be there for them. Send all your Baby Gap and Baby Phat clothing to me and I'll see to it that is is received.
tom cruise and katie holmes kissing
The public seems to be turning against Tom Cruise but I'll say this right here and right now; unless Tom Cruise killed Natalee Holloway in Aruba, I will never dislike Tom Cruise. The guy has never done anything but make entertaining movies, and if he's a Scientologist, so what?

I am Catholic, and trust me, there are lots of shit in our theology and religion that is mighty weird. If someone wanted to make Roman Catholics look crazy it would not be that difficult, so ignore those counterfeit first-amendment activists who created South Park; they are millionaires just using a cause celebre type issue for publicity.rain thela brown flavor of love
But I digress.
Flavor of Love news is slow today.
How slow?
So slow I am turning to Rain for something newsworthy.

Believe it or not she wants to host parties; on her blog she writes...

"IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO HOST A PARTY, SCHEDULE A SHOOT OR CAST ME, PLEASE DO NOT HESISTATE TO EMAIL ME. THANKS!"

rain dont make me angry thela brown
Is that girl crazy? Oh shucks I forgot she really is crazy.
Who would want Rain (real name Thela Brown I think) to host a party?
All she would ever say is "shut the fuck up" and "sit the fuck down"

If I wanted someone connected to the Flavor of Love show to host a party of mine I'd choose Brooke Thompson's (Pumkin's) girlfriend/partner/lover/wife.brooke thompson's girlfriend courtney
I usually go for brunette lesbians but I will make an exception for her (Courtney) because the girl is oddly attractive to me. In fact she is delicious.

What else?
Oh, Anonymous 2 directed me to more Hoopz pictures so I might as well post them. Hopefully one day I'll post pictures of Anonymous 2 because I just know she's just as good-looking as Hoopz.
hoopz atlanta party
hoopz

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 19/4/06 1:29 PM  

    steupz VH1 should be paying you for keeping our interest in this show.
    Have they ever contacted you as the studio did that guy who has the snakes on a plane blog

  2. FOL // 19/4/06 11:19 PM  

    Nope.
    And if they did I'd do it for free

eXTReMe Tracker