I must have had 6 hours sleep in the last week or so; which means I am irritable, miserable and just plain old shitty.
I feel as if I should have a period or something, but I better not say that because you know what they say, 'to think it is to making happen'.

I had plans to post the Season 2 cast picture today because I finally got around to stealing it from Concrete Loop but I'll postpone its FOL-blog debut until tomorrow; or later, whichever comes first.
At first glance I'd have to say the Season 2 cast is awfully attractive; even the lady doing the worm looks alright.

I also thought about posting that picture of Larissa (a Season 2 contestant) but I shelved that idea as well. By the way, is that Larissa up there? To the right?
It looks like her but I really can't be certain.

Anyway, the reason I shelved all those noble plans is because of one woman and one picture. The woman is Brooke 'Pumkin' Thompson and the picture is below

Brooke-pumkin-thompson-paris%20hilton-jpeg

Pumkin and Paris Hilton, tsk tsk tsk. Only Ernie and Bert were a better matched pair than those two.
Maybe it's a Paris Hilton impersonator because that does not look like the sort of place we expect to see an heiress.

Not to be outdone, though ultimately she was; is Thela Brown aka 'Rain'.
'Rain' was spotted with 'American Idol' runner-up Justin Guarini and took the time to pose uncomfortably with him

rain-and-justin-american-idol-2-jpeg rain-and-justin-american-idol-1-jpeg

So that's that then, tomorrow at lunchtime I'll post that picture of Larissa because I'll be hungry and she looks good enough to eat.
Bye

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // 19/7/06 2:28 AM  

    Larissa is a SEXY MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. Anonymous // 19/7/06 4:07 AM  

    Uhh...that is not Paris Hilton.

  3. Anonymous // 19/7/06 1:49 PM  

    that is definitely Paris Hilton

  4. Anonymous // 19/7/06 4:08 PM  

    that IS Paris! the picture is outside of her house she shares with her sister.

    Here is Paris wearing the same thing after getting out of the gym:

    http://paris-h.org/details.php?image_id=2647&sessionid=b42183797f8c6223b3488d117bf2767a

  5. Anonymous // 20/7/06 4:03 AM  

    not a place you expect to see an heiress?! You idiot, thats Paris's HOUSE. i know, ive been there. next time know what you're talking about before you post something that dumb

eXTReMe Tracker