I'll make it short and sweet today because my computer is beset by a computer virus; a trojan actually.
It's named "Win32/Boxed.BU!Downloader" so I suggest y'all look out for it.
Anyway, we aren't having unprotected reading here so I can't infect anyone.

Okay, Flavor of Love stuff.
My friend Origin pointed us to a VH1 YouTube video previewing the new season, so let's get straight to it, shall we



I hadn't seen it before today, so this is a real treat for me.
Gotta go now. The virus is acting up again......

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 20/7/06 10:40 AM  

    steups I see the paris hilton fans are attacking you, lol

  2. Anonymous // 20/7/06 2:00 PM  

    OMG it looks like this season will be even better

  3. Anonymous // 21/7/06 2:27 AM  

    who are the two women kissing flava flav

eXTReMe Tracker