If you were not able to view the Flavor of Love 2 promo in my previous post you can blame me. But I'll blame VH-1, because they removed the first upload of the promo and re-uploaded it under their unofficial You Tube ID "Reaction 2006"

Anyway, it's on again so you can view it. Click on the link

Not much else to write on today except that I had a fairly long conversation with Thela "Rain" Brown. She says she wrapped on a movie tentatively titled "Studio" and is hoping that some of her discussions lead to better roles than the cameo in the aforesaid movie.

We talked about a lot of things but I never got the chance to ask her if I could write about it here because my computer "blue-screened" on me.
So that's that then, without her permission it remains off the record. 'Tis a pity because we talked a fair bit about "New York" and why she is staying away from the spotlight.
She also explained to me why she didn't support New York in her battle with "Pumkin" at the Reunion Show. But, as I said, it's off the record; and I am off to bed.
Bye. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments

eXTReMe Tracker