As you all know I have been keeping in touch with my feminine side on the Sister 2 Sister Boards. I am telling you, y'all need to register there because it's, it's, it's...well words escape me and adjectives fail me, just register.

Anyway, your boy was onsite reading what the sisters and brothers had to say when a member under the pseudonym, Brooklyn Gal 73 deposited a hilarious You Tube link. And my being so thoughtful and all that I decided to share it with you. I am just the sweetest thing aren't I? Some of you need to start proposing to me before it's too late.



Oh, and here's one of those ultra, super-duper, mega-watt, high-quality pictures of Flava Flav I promised you.

Flava Flav at the MTV Movie Awards_jpeg

You do know you have to click on the picture, right? It doesn't get all massive and full your computer screen on its own.

5 comments

  1. Groovy Noodles // 5/6/06 5:31 AM  

    Dude. That's the same crown he wore on Ellen the other day.

    Anyway, have you heard anything about a show called "Wonder Showzen"? It appears to be a non-kids' show with some sort of muppets and there's a feature called "Story Time with Flavor Flav".

    http://www.harpmagazine.com/reviews/movie_reviews/detail.cfm?article_id=4401

    Also, have you seen this "Kung Foo Fighting" remix with Hoopz looking all hoe'd out?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifxS6K1W9m4

    This is pretty funny, too, if you haven't seen Pumkin spitting on New York enough. It's the infamous spit scene remixed and all synchronized to music:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FQIvWTg98

    That's it from me for now.

  2. FOL // 5/6/06 9:33 AM  

    Thanks Groovy.
    The Hoopz video is somewhere on this blog and I intended to embed that New York video but I can't remember if I did or not.

    The Story Time thing is something I'll try to expand upon. Bye.

  3. Anonymous // 5/6/06 1:13 PM  

    Dayum, Flava Flaaaav is looking fine.

  4. Anonymous // 5/6/06 6:14 PM  

    Anonymous, you serious? Either way, his knuckles look ashy, I'm sorry lol.

  5. Anonymous // 6/6/06 6:34 AM  

    wheres his date? its not like we dont all know he got the hoes

eXTReMe Tracker