I saw the final episode of the first-half of the sixth season of The Sopranos and it was a tremendous disappointment. If that's must see tv, I'd rather must see radio.
Hopefully I can survive the hurricane season to see the second season of Flavor of Love because I need some entertainment in my life. At this rate I'll be forced to read a book or an Essence magazine.

Which reminds me, there is an outstandingly thick woman in the latest Essence, so all hot-blooded men need to grab a copy. Her picture is in the inside cover and she is pursuing her dream house or something. The only worry is she's like 25 and has a 24 yr old child or something like that.

Anyway, I am rambling so let's return to my original goal to post better quality pictures of Flava Flav at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards. But before I do so, if you are pregnant and due for a delivery it would be wise to do what you have to, to make that baby before midnight today lest you deliver the antichrist or something.

MTV Movie Awards_Flava Flav_and_Spike Lee_jpeg
MTV Movie Awards_Flava Flav_jpeg

0 comments

eXTReMe Tracker