New_York_I_Love_New_York_2

What's goodie Blogspot?!?!
Okay, so I was watching VH1 *what else would I be doing right?* and the new commercials for I Love New York 2 started airing. The first 2 that I saw weren't that great. The third times the charm though because that next commercial was like THE BEST 8th grade grind I ever experienced in life!! *Don't act like you don't know what the 8th grade grind is!* They showed clips of the upcoming seasons activites and OOOOO WEEEEEE it had me EXCITED! Not to mention, Solomon Wise was looking YUMMY *Remember: Sexual harassment... you can get fired for that!*

I was also pleasantly surprised with some of the bachelors. The pictures I've been seeing on My Space and VH1 are NOT doing these Kats any justice! *Some delicious dreams are gonna go down tonight!* Anywho, the clips showed some good stuff! I saw IT toungin New York down, *WOW!* New York pushin some dude in the pool, Punk throwing a table, New York giving IT a lap dance, *again, WOW, but a sexy WOW* 20 Pak giving New York a SEXY little kiss, *Mmmmmmmm*, one of the fellas shouting at Taylor Made, Punk & New York gettin cozy *lucky heffa*, and Sister Patterson giving The Entertainment THE BIZNASS!! All and all, it was one of the best teases I've ever experienced to date!

In case you missed it, PLEASE try to catch re-runs of E!'s Chelsea Lately show where she interviews New York. It wasn't the interview that was the best, it was the 3 clips that they showed of the show, one of which contained an all time classic line delivered by none other than Midget Mac *That Kat is THE TRUTH!*. Midget Mac says, "Every single chick I've dated wants to know how my di*k can be so big and I'm so small??" *LMAO* You GOTTA love that Kat!

Alright yall, just thought I'd share my lustful moment with you. Don't forget to watch the I Love New York 2 Casting Special this Monday, October 1st. Check your local listings for air times. And of course, don't forget the season premier the followng Monday, October 8th at 10pm! I'm off to try to decipher yet another one of IT's voicemails. *LAWD HELP THIS BOY!*

Until next time... Don't be a swagger jacker, get a SWAGG of your own!

*You've just experienced some 8th grade grind Liciousness*

10 comments

  1. The Q © 2010 // 30/9/07 4:16 AM  

    Shut up Licious, there is no help for him. Calling me.... I swear I pick up my phone, read IT and sit it right back down.

  2. Anonymous // 30/9/07 5:55 AM  

    im horny yall

  3. Anonymous // 30/9/07 6:46 AM  

    britney give me your phone number so i can sexualy abused you

  4. Anonymous // 30/9/07 9:36 AM  

    eww youre nasty go download a life pervert

  5. Jeff // 30/9/07 4:42 PM  

    wow you people are such losers. but anyway I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL I LOVE NEW YORK 2!!!!!!! BEST DAY EVER OFFICIALLY!!!!!!!!

  6. Anonymous // 30/9/07 5:50 PM  

    jeff your gay so Shut the fuck up pimp

  7. Anonymous // 30/9/07 6:28 PM  

    I can't wait for this show! I am very excited about tomorrow's casting special!

  8. Unknown // 1/10/07 5:25 AM  

    why are these guys making out and messin with this walking STD after watching her make out and mess with several other dudes? they must really enjoy sloppy seconds.

  9. Anonymous // 1/10/07 11:28 AM  

    i hate new york contaminated ass bitch.

  10. Wumpus // 1/10/07 8:23 PM  

    Pauline, they are either rappers who lack talent to make it on their own/looking for a short cut. Perhaps they are aspiring actors, maybe they are singers, models etc. Either way, they are all losers who want to get something the easy way.

eXTReMe Tracker