real-i-love-new-york-girlfriendNothing exciting to write about today.
I could stretch something and create a few paragraphs but why bother?

A couple things should interest you though; we have entered into a quasi partnership with YouTube editorial star, Princess Erica to provide an I Love New York video-cast. Her I Love New York video-casts should premiere on Monday, but no promises.
It's not a permanent arrangement; ideally Quanda, myself, or perhaps someone you know from the comments box will eventually produce and/or star in the video-casts.

Until then, let's hope Princess Erica blesses us with her unique commentary; for our writings must have developed a sameness to it and we like to keep things fresh around here.

What else?
Well, I have my microphone now, and it was astonishingly expensive, so I'll probably record my voice saying something stupid and say it's a podcast or something. It's the new rave among I Love New York websites so I am copying the idea.

That's it for me then, I have to see a man about a horse.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 3/3/07 7:23 PM  

    me nuts and me first

  2. FOL // 3/3/07 8:00 PM  

    refresh your browser, nuts

eXTReMe Tracker