It's 12:30 am and I awake. Wide awake!
Damn this toothache. I really don't want to visit any dentist but it seems I have too; argh. I hope he has good candy, lol.

Speaking of candy, the new Internet Explorer 7 browser is eye candy in itself, y'all should try it out if you are into that sort of thing.
It has the tabbed browser and all that giddy stuff.
But you aren't here for all that, you want to know what's up with the Flavor of Love.

Larissa has a sexy set of photos I am hoping to upload here, but they are pretty revealing so I'll ask her permission first. No other news from the Flavor of Love 2 girls that I can reveal, yet.

But there is a bit of news from our old frenemy, Brooke "Pumkin" Thompson.
Pumkin is selling autographed underwear, see below.

pumkin-spit-on-me-tshirts-jpeg pumkin-t-shirt-jpeg pumkin-panties

And the woman we love to hate is autographing lips as well

pumkin-kisses-jesse-jpeg

Pumkin certainly knows how to "pull" the ladies.
Anyway, that's it for me then; hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to show those Larissa pictures

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // 28/7/06 9:48 PM  

    Steups is that a man or a woman I cant tell

  2. Anonymous // 29/7/06 8:42 AM  

    It's a girl:

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10888025

  3. Anonymous // 29/7/06 1:00 PM  

    Pumkin loves dem bitches. Is Bakersfield the sity with the most gay women, lol.

  4. Anonymous // 29/7/06 1:00 PM  

    city is what I wanted to say

  5. Anonymous // 30/7/06 10:19 AM  

    I would not call either of these ladies "ladies" they are very far from it. Ladies don't grope eachother all over the internet!

eXTReMe Tracker