It's now confirmed I have insomnia. That or I am dracula or something.
Anyway, it only took an hour or two for ace reporter Jimmy Olsen aka Groovy Noodles to report Pumkin's reply to the fake New York exposing her cell number online.
That has to be the worst sentence I have ever constructed because even I don't understand what I just wrote.

Now that I have ruined your eyesight you may be wondering if that's the reason you aren't seeing the video in the post below, well fear not, it's not your terrible vision; YOU TUBE HAS BEEN HACKED!

YOU_TUBE_HACKED

As a side note, the fake New York insists it was Pumkin's number and she had a "guy friend" change the voicemail recording.

Wow, four posts in one day! I feel like a newspaper or something.
Bye, I am off to bed, zzzzzzzzzzz

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 2/6/06 3:31 PM  

    6/2/2006 1:07 PM

    PEOPLE THIS IS NOT THE REAL NEW YORK ITS A FAKE A POSER SO REPORT HER TO TOM AND GET HER BOOTED. WHOEVER IS DOIN THIS NEEDS TO LEARN THAT THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN BEING URSELF...
    XOXO GEORGIA
    I GUESS NOW SHE'LL TRY TO MAKE UP A NUMBER TO GIVE OUT AND SAY ITS MINE...LOL
    a comment from Georgia http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=68495934 on new yorks site

eXTReMe Tracker