Bam!

flavor-of-love 2-deelishis-jpeg

I know I come across as the guy who always says the last time was the best time ever but you have to believe me this time when I say London Charles/Deelishis is the sexiest woman to have ever bulldozed her way onto the "Flavor of Love Show"

This Detroit born is sure to be your next favorite on the show!
On her My Space, London Charles/Deelishis describes herself as a thoroughbred and you better believe that because I wish I'd gone to jockey school when I first saw her pictures.
But then again I'd much rather be her sidekick because I'd be able to see all of her from that position.

Here are some more pictures to blow your mind.

flavor-of-love 2-london-charles-jpeg flavor-of-love 2-london-charles-jpeg
flavor-of-love 2-london-charles-jpeg flavor-of-love 2-london-charles-jpeg

Deelishis is an educated woman as well which belies the myth that intelligence and beauty don't visit earth in the same package. For some reason though she removed all of her academic credentials on her blog, so I guess I'll have to respect that and not display more of her business.
I think I have done enough already, no?

So that's it then, another Flavor of Love 2 girl has been discovered. I can't wait for the second season; can you?

10 comments

  1. Anonymous // 24/7/06 7:28 PM  

    steups you just gave me a reason to watch the show

  2. Anonymous // 24/7/06 7:48 PM  

    she is defo a thoroughbred

  3. Anonymous // 24/7/06 8:19 PM  

    SEXY!!!!

  4. Anonymous // 24/7/06 8:22 PM  

    Damn that flav,she the winner!@!! If he dont pic her I want her!!!!!!

  5. Anonymous // 24/7/06 8:25 PM  

    SHE IS SO PRETTY, AND GOT THE BODY OF A GODDESS. I WENT ON HER MYSPACE BEFOE AND SHE GOT THE ASSetts too!!!

  6. Anonymous // 25/7/06 1:35 AM  

    they'll have esther baxter and buffie the body next season, lol

  7. Anonymous // 25/7/06 2:11 PM  

    THIS WOMAN IS TOO SEXY TO BE WITH FLAVA FLAV

  8. Anonymous // 26/7/06 8:10 PM  

    do yo thang girl!
    She is hot!

  9. Anonymous // 31/7/06 8:59 PM  

    How the heck are they finding such beautiful women who are willing to kiss this dude. I must be doing this wrong...holla at Houston

  10. Anonymous // 9/8/06 3:32 AM  

    http://www.londoncharles.com or http://www.deelishis.com

eXTReMe Tracker